Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bike Race Pro by T. F. Games v2.3.0 Apk - Lái moto cũng là 1 nghệ thuật ^^






Bike Race Pro by T. F. Games v2.3.0 Apk | 16 MB
Requires Android:2.2 and up

In this simple and fast-paced physics-based free game, tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate/brake.


Game Review:
This version of Bike Race has:
- All levels unlocked!
- No Ads!Features:
- Multiplayer
- Simple controls
- 12 addictive worlds
- 96 challenging tracks
- 13 amazing bikes
- Touch to accelerate, tilt to lean the bike
- Cool stuntsBike Race is brought to you by Top Free Games – the creators of the #1 game in the google play store, Racing Penguin.Multiplayer Mode is available! Try to become the best biker on Android!A few words from our fans:
“This is the funnest bike game in the history of bike games”"This game was so much fun I lost my job and my wife left me. I sure
hope they will reimburse me for my life.”


What’s in this version:


Create your own levels! share with your friends and play unlimited FREE levels!
Featured levels section! Play 3 free levels every day selected by the TFG team.
For more than 3 free levels a day, you can buy featured levels packs!







DOWNLOAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...